Diy case annealer mark III

@Lauro Picasso what are you asking for?

i am still running the messy one, it works perfect!!!!!! Annealing is spot on accurate and repeatable with with the whole system happy running running non stop constant duty.

i do plan on building the fancy one here shortly but between the dumb boat and duck season i have not had much time.

here is the old video i made

@Lauro Picasso what are you asking for?

i am still running the messy one, it works perfect!!!!!! Annealing is spot on accurate and repeatable with with the whole system happy running running non stop constant duty.

i do plan on building the fancy one here shortly but between the dumb boat and duck season i have not had much time.

here is the old video i made
Could you send me your mail to interchange some circuitry details please
[email protected]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu