Do I have the energy

longbowhunter2

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
dang being putting in 13 hour days at work . to wore out to go hunt. maybe hope to get out this week end.
any one else being going out? deer being moving? I saw 5 does last week but got busted before I could stock.

AKA Ghost

Reactions: Gspman
Lee,
I know the feeling. I've been out only seven times this season, including one day for D16.... and four of those were since I retired last Friday.
Things are lookin' up. You should try it, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Ghost,
Best of luck this weekend!
I think that with the rains during the week this weekend could be good for archery (deer getting out to stretch their legs and grabbing a bite to eat).

Dan

Last edited:
Lee I feel yea. I work extra to make enough money to hunt then have no time to hunt. 70+ hours a week sucks. But I'm banking money. I'll be out helping my son fill his a31 tag. Just a few more hunting days in the zone. Then New Year's Eve at san J.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu