Does anyone hunt around yucca valley area? I am new out here and looking for someone to hunt with or just show me around and I can hunt alone.

shannonford1975

Sep 17, 2018
New to the area and looking for some new hunting partners. I have D-14 and D-19 I usually hunt deer in D-12 but haven’t been getting the draw lately. I also like to hunt bird and rabbits so if you hunt this area let me know we can meet up and do some hunting thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
New to the area and looking for some new hunting partners. I have D-14 and D-19 I usually hunt deer in D-12 but haven’t been getting the draw lately. I also like to hunt bird and rabbits so if you hunt this area let me know we can meet up and do some hunting thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any luck ?

Any luck ?
D19 has some good hunting in it but it comes with a lot of work and shoe leather, stopped hunting it a good many years ago when I had someone shooting in my direction one must be careful out there gets a lot of new hunters who will shoot at what the hear or think they see. Mostly bow hunt now. but not it that zone.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu