Dogs first.

S

stikbrandon

Geese ....

Big birds, the dog has never retrieved let alone seen geese before.

3"-#3's did the job

Dog hit the one that was floppin hard, the second was a different story, she didn't like it, but being the savage she is (#yourdogaintgotsh$tonmine)
She handle business !
Marry xmas

.IMG_1122.JPG IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1127.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the birds and especially for your dog getting its first big ones.. i took my new pudelpointer out on her second hunt where i actually got some birds and she did ok (definitely not a lab) shes still very green and i got a bit worried when i winged a gad and it was on its back and took an aggressive posture on her. Flapped a wing in her face and she jumped back puzzled/scared...looked at it, then me, then decided to gingerly pick up the bird by its head....i was relieved. If it was a honker i think we might have been in trouble..... Congrats again!

I missed this the first time around. Way to go Brandon! She's a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu