DOGS WIN

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
NBK and I went down to the desert to pickup his trailer. Figured we would do a little calling even though it was hitting 111 degrees during the day.

Made a couple of early stands. First stand we call in two yotes, first one ( NBK spotted) but it turned and left before he could get a shot. I didn't even see it till he told me it was there, I was way too busy watching @ twenty deer feeding about a 3/4 mile away. After that yote I got my focus back and notice another to our right. I tell NBK to shoot it, with the dog leaving he had to rush the shot. Not good, The dog got educated. Next stand we call in another and guess what, another educated dog. We will have to go back in the winter time and take them out.

It didn't take long for it to get hot so we called the hunt went to the river and cooled down with a few adult beverages. Good times.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu