Doing a crown

Lungpopper said:
So how was it ?
Good never had a cut of Venison like that befor it was cool eating back strap with a bone connected. The problem I have with eating wild game is I always eat way to much now I'm in a Food coma.

Looks Good Johnny. If you do another there are two things that will help with the process. One is you need to get a roasting rack and get it up off the pan so air can circulate. Two - you need to invite me over to help make sure you don't get so full! ;D

I'm familiar with the white Seabass coma

The problem with Seabass is I can't seem to catch one under 40 pounds

NBK said:
Looks Good Johnny. If you do another there are two things that will help with the process. One is you need to get a roasting rack and get it up off the pan so air can circulate. Two - you need to invite me over to help make sure you don't get so full! ;D
Lol k

Sdbirds said:

Again cant see the problem with not being able to catch a seabass under 40 pounds seems like you have problems with wild game we all want to have

D16hunter said:
Sdbirds said:

Again cant see the problem with not being able to catch a seabass under 40 pounds seems like you have problems with wild game we all want to have

Lol I'm trying to make freezer room I'm going on that pig hunt on the 15 th and need to make room

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu