Double band day

Would it kill you to post just a few details ?

Regardless, very cool. What a way to end it.

Needless to say, you guys are stoked!

Congrats Skeet...The holy grail of duck bands...The great northern shoveler.

ps...Mike...I know you've got one too.

pss...My banded redhead came from Ruby Lake, Nevada as well.
513b 4 Steve on the red, divers use to love that pond.....shame it's all choked.... the spoony came off a backwater.Whay a place that was and a monster walk to get to...shot both with my good friend Billy who's since passed...miss the old days Steve.....guess am getting old and sentimental

513b 4 Steve on the red, divers use to love that pond.....shame it's all choked.... the spoony came off a backwater.Whay a place that was and a monster walk to get to...shot both with my good friend Billy who's since passed...miss the old days Steve.....guess am getting old and sentimental

Mike,

I miss them too old buddy....

.cgr with mike 10-26-04.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu