Dove Hunting in Central Oregon

Oct 11, 2014
Hi everybody, so I am going to be dove hunting in Central Oregon with my Dad around the Redmond/Bend area and am wondering if anybody has any advice on places to go or any other tips. I am thinking the same types of places as down here will be holding doves up there, the major problem is most everything up there is private. We are going to be there next week, hopefully before any freeze otherwise the birds may decide to leave. Any info would be helpful, thanks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu