dove hunting near Los angeles Palmdale maybe?

U

uplandfam

I cant make the IV until later in the season. I love it down there but i have to be back at home my EX has 1/2 the holiday wiht my klids starting at 12noon. Sooooo any one in maybe palmdale or Lancaster know if there's any dove up that way that i could take my kids out to for the morning and be back by noon. Ive got a big 5 day trip planned with the kids to the IV so i hope you all save me some. but i need something closer to home for opener morning. Any one? I wish i could just hunt in my front yard ive got a whole bunch of morning and euros.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu