Dove shooting Argentina

• Thread starter miss cordoba dove
  • Start date
M

miss cordoba dove

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I am writing to you from Cordoba, Argentina and would like to introduce myself. I am with a fantastic little dove operation and it's truly THE BEST kept secret in the hills of Cordoba.

What you need to know:
• We are in the hills; so no long drives… EVER!!!
• We go back to the lodge daily for an asado lunch and siesta. Rest up well for the afternoon hunt!
• We have so many dove that we are THE ONLY operation that hunts strong 365 days a year—There’s that many dove!
• Great personalized service—you will be a king for a few days.
• Very HIGH quality estancia at a reasonable price

Come visit us at Estancia Del Pilar soon!
for more information visit www.huntpilar.com or call 305-394-6060

Attachments

• Pilar flier copy.jpg
    Pilar flier copy.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 26
:eek: :eek: WOW!!! Argentina would be a great place to visit ( and hunt of course ). This place looks nice, I shall give u a call ;D

josecasillas said:
:eek: :eek: WOW!!! Argentina would be a great place to visit ( and hunt of course ). This place looks nice, I shall give u a call ;D

Its a great place to visit as well! definitely worth staying in Buenos Aires or Cordoba for a day or two.

And Argentina is the BEST place to go wingshooting! it is the dove hunting capital of the WORLD!

I look forward on hearing from you!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu