Downtown Chicago on business

That pic does not do it justice....five more days to try it all. Hotel is on the shore of lake Michigan, next to Navy Pier.

Today's lunch...Portillo's famous Chicago dogs. Damn good dog, and don't even ask for ketchup!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 67
Ok last one....Italian beef sandwich. Probably my favorite of the Chicago trifecta of goodness. I must say, after a week, I am jonesing for some Cotija or Roberto's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 59
Snake Charmer said:
Time to hit the gym!

And maybe detox too.....local 312 brew and Jeagermeister shots at the Billy Goat Tavern, established in 1936 and famous for the SNL skit cheesborger cheesborger, Pepsi no Coke etc....Who knew, the bars close at 2am here also.

Can't indulge like this all the time, but on the company dime and time, it was a blast! Now it's time to give the arteries and the liver a rest....

Attachments

• 312.jpg
    312.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 53

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu