Draw results

Shmee22

Apr 19, 2014
Anybody get any good tags for the fall deer season?

I applied for x12 but didn't draw the tag. However I'm going to head up to D7 for my week rifle trip and A31 for my local archery hunt.

Sent from my iPhone

I did ok, PD and AO and got A22 as well OTC. Sucks not to be able to get D16, but I have plans for my rifle out of state, and bear with GSGS in November. Good luck with A31.

Sent via Tapatalk

Montana elk & deer combo tag............And of course, the ever elusive D-16 and AO tags.......... ;D

The all elusive D16 plus I'll be doing a pack trip with GSGS in D8 for deer and bear. Then I'm hoping to goto New Mexico for the annual cow fest. Got to keep the freezer full. :D

I have the D16 for deer, New Mexico Elk, GSGS for California Bear...

And then there is waterfowl season and upland game!!! ;D

Can't wait!

ill kill my local deer, 7 west in AZ for elk, and i just paid for my LCRA membership

I drew my second choice A-31, that I am trying to return. Archery will not be possible for me this season since my arm was broken the day after the SCH BBQ.I may pick up D-11 with my second tag and get out with the rifle.I will definitely be out with the Gteam as a spotter.

gteam said:
I drew my second choice A-31, that I am trying to return. Archery will not be possible for me this season since my arm was broken the day after the SCH BBQ.I may pick up D-11 with my second tag and get out with the rifle.I will definitely be out with the Gteam as a spotter.

Bummer man sorry to hear

Sdbirds said:
gteam said:

Bummer man sorry to hear
Thanks bud! I'll hit it hard next season, the bow is super tuned and ready to go.

Lungpopper said:
Wow that is a bummer. I would be willing to bet it wont stop you from having a great season with the boys.
I will definitely be out with the boys ;)

You guys rock, gteam! Glad you won't let that wrist get your spirits down!
8)

Sent via Tapatalk

Good to hear you will be hunting regardless. After all you still have a finger. ;)

NBK said:
Good to hear you will be hunting regardless. After all you still have a finger. ;)
You got it. I'm still waiting for a call back from F&W on changing my A31 for any general tag. If not I will get D11 with my second app.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu