DRAW!!

josecasillas

If it flies it dies, if it hops it drops....
Apr 24, 2012
san diego
im a little confused here, if i put in for a preference point as my first choice, and a d-16 as a second choice, will i still get a point if i happen to draw d-16 as a second choice?, or can u NOT do that?

Thanks!

I believe points only gets lost on a first choice. You just dont get a draw in the first round. So if you put in point as first and d16 as second youre ok and wont lose points

Dano is correct

Your first tag, first choice only takes points.

And you can only have one premium or restricted tag. Your second tag must be unrestricted. A22 is restricted this year and D16 is premium so therefore only one San Diego tag this year

MJB. If im correct - if d16 isnt sold out by aug 2nd any leftover d16 become unrestricted and can be purchased OTC.

Second Deer Tag applicants may apply for any remaining
premium deer tag, starting at 8:00 a.m. on August 2, 2014.

No you still can only have 1 premium or a restricted tag. The second tags must be an unrestricted.

And the tags don't change until next year in regards to premium or restricted

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu