Drew my MA1 tag

Drake Dunn

Nov 28, 2016
Anyone got any advice on spots to start? Going out this next weekend and want to scout around.

also is bear legal in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DFW would be a good start. As I recall there had been controversy between DFW and SLO supervisors (they apparently don't have 'ilovesprig' commissioner) in regards to hunting bears. Mark, from DFW, wanted to allow more hunting, with science backing him, supervisors were listening to the nazis with their styrofoam trays.

DFW would be a good start. As I recall there had been controversy between DFW and SLO supervisors (they apparently don't have 'ilovesprig' as a commissioner) in regards to hunting bears. Mark, from DFW, wanted to allow more hunting, with science backing him, supervisors were listening to the nazis with their styrofoam trays.

That's funny, Tony.....May be some changes around here too.....County supervisor Bill Horn is termed out (pro gun & hunting).....So, it's possible I'll be done in January, if a dem wins the seat (don't know their stance on guns or hunting yet).

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu