Duck Dynasty premiere!

MamaBear

Nov 29, 2011
Southern California
We had a little SCH gathering for the DD premiere.

Hey - it was a good time, Jack! Everybody was happy happy happy!

Attachments

• IMG_4236.jpg
    IMG_4236.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_4237.jpg
    IMG_4237.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4249.jpg
    IMG_4249.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4260.jpg
    IMG_4260.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4267.jpg
    IMG_4267.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4279.jpg
    IMG_4279.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_4285.jpg
    IMG_4285.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4944.jpg
    IMG_4944.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 85
LP You could have just sent NBK to the bathroom with a glass. That's should have the correct alcohol level and taste for a coors light drinker ;)

Randomshot said:
LP You could have just sent NBK to the bathroom with a glass. That's should have the correct alcohol level and taste for a coors light drinker ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lungpopper said:
Randomshot said:

FN BSTRD

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Drinking Coors light is like eating turkey dogs. There just ain't nothin' right about it! ;)

Ok I'll admit that I will drink just about any beer but Guinness, even New Castle. But as dark as it is you have to wonder were the water comes from???? Reminds me of the run off from the dairy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu