Duck gear

I'm really into the base layering systems made by Under Armour and other brands. I mostly duck and goose hunt henshaw and it gets pretty cold out there at times. If I hunt wister, t-shirt and shorts!

Cabelas brush buster waterfowl parka. With the liner it's good down into the teens no problem. As for your legs just wear your waders with some insulating pants. Polar fleece works good under waders.

Cabelas is a great place to start, plus they stand by their products. Lots of major brands out there though, it will come down to price and comfort. Aint nothing worse than being cold or wet in a duck/goose blind! Like most quality gear, the term "you get what you pay for" comes to mind, but not always...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu