Great boat for fishing and hunting.

Everything works great

Trailer

Fish Finder

2 outboards

1 Minkota electric trolling motor

Expedite dog ramp

All kinds of extras:

camo life vests, anchor, orrs, 3 fuel tanks, very nice outboard stands, fire extinguisher, deep cycle battery, decoys, spare tire, etc.

Posted on Craigslist

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/4357975152.html

$2500 All or $2000 with 1 motor

I'm located in Glen Helen off the 15 fwy and Sierra (5-10 min north of bass pro)

Jim
760-221-6142

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 144
  • boat2edit.jpg
    boat2edit.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 171
  • rcorner.jpg
    rcorner.jpg
    957 KB · Views: 18
  • johnsonminkota.jpg
    johnsonminkota.jpg
    941.6 KB · Views: 27
  • mariner.jpg
    mariner.jpg
    948.6 KB · Views: 16
Haven't measured it but there is plenty of draft even when loaded down with 2 people, 1 dog and lots of gear.

Tansom height is 16.5". Which is higher than the 12 & 14 foot tracker jon boats.
More specs:
Length 15'
Bottom width 42"
Max. recommended HP 25 HP
Beam 60"
Approx. weight 190 Lbs.
Approx. package weight 384 Lbs.
Max. person capacity 3 Persons
Hull material 0.063 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height 16.5"
Max. weight capacity 775 Lbs.
Max. person weight 450 Lbs.

Also comes with expedite dog ladder/ramp

I've been trying to get a friend up in Riverside to buy this for a while now...I already have a 20' CC so I can't fit another boat. I even told him I'd put 500 on HIS boat so we can hit the salton this season. So far he keeps wasting his money on other junk!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu