East Cape Bisbee

dtbushpilot

Apr 17, 2011
We had a pretty good time at this year's East CapeBisbee with Outcast Sportfishing. Our captain Jesus "Chuy" Cota and deck hand Andres "The Assasin" Cota put me and my team mates Butch "broke back" Rowse and "Merciless" Mike Abraham on a fine Dorado big enough to sweep the Dorado game fish division. A big thanks to Wayne and Trisha Bisbee for a well run event, my teammates and crew at Outcast Sportfishing.
Looking forward to the Bisbee Los Cabo's Offshore Tournament in October.

.IMG_5419.JPGIMG_5423.JPGIMG_5425.JPG
IMG_5419.JPGIMG_5423.JPGIMG_5425.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool. That’s a massive dodo, congrats!
Is there categories for different species in there tournaments?

Very cool. That’s a massive dodo, congrats!
Is there categories for different species in there tournaments?
The main fish is Blue or Black marlin over 300lbs, that's where the big money is. There is a bill fish release division and a game fish division for Tuna and Dorado. You can enter as many or few categories as your budget will bear.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu