EDIT.....NO HANDGUN SALES IN CA.....EDIT....DUE TO OVER LOADED SYSTEM CRASH.....EDIT

garlicsalt

Mar 25, 2019
EDIT....Son in law was in line at AMMO BRO'S at noon today 3/20 when the clerk came outside to tell everyone in line that....EDIT.... the system is overloaded and has shut down. the system/computer to take the handgun test /FIRE ARM SAFETY CERT. was off line. Sounds like it is back up and running.

He was able to buy a rifle and did. he was in the market for a deer rifle anyhow.

Last edited:
Reactions: longbowhunter2
Turners quit selling if you had not already had a DROS run. Actually I think it good all the Anti 2A peeps can’t rush out and buy a gun now. They can get through this unarmed like they wanted. Only going to get better!

Reactions: longbowhunter2
The system was overwhelmed. It was never shut down by the state. Sherpa1 speaks the truth.

Reactions: sherpa
The system was overwhelmed. It was never shut down by the state. Sherpa1 speaks the truth.

Please use sherpa1 when you post about him. I’m Sherpa and have that handle on all the web sites that I use for many years. Tx

Turners has a sign up today saying no more sales of hand guns, something about cdc?? Anyone know whats up? Also, they delayed my dads shotgun, was supposed to be picked up today. Its at the store..just "delayed". so no turkey hunting for him

• Angry
Reactions: Dawnandusk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu