El CentroWeekwnd # 3

Captchrome

Aug 28, 2013
I didn't go out to El Centro this past weekend but I told a couple of friends about the fields I've been hunting. Got a report last night that the fields are still holding plenty of doves. The 3 of them shot limits both Saturday and Sunday. Not bad for the closing weekend.

I was out on Saturday. Rolled into the IV at roughly 8:30AM and still managed to get 2 mourning and 8 euro by lunch. Party of four with pretty much the same results all around. Not bad at all considering our timing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu