El Dorado Fire Threatening Angeles Oaks and Santa Ana Drainage

Sep 24, 2018
The latest update from the Forest Service shows the fire breaking north and very close to Angeles Oaks. They are saying they expect it to cross the 38 I the next 24 hours and are planning for new contingency lines all the way on the top of the ridge. This is very bad news. They don't seem very confident in their ability to stop it from spreading into the rest of the range.

No it doesn't. The winds are blowing here in Beaumont. I can only imagine what it's like on the tops of the mountains. I don't want to see anybody lose their home, but the fire is good for the forest. I seen it first-hand myself this weekend. Deer playing in the ash and eating nuts and other things from the ground.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu