Elk Shank Taco’s

JakeSCH

Oct 16, 2017
Well seeing @NBK elk meals made me want to post a recipe I tried this week that made excellent taco meat!

I apologize up front for no pictures, we devoured the food before it dawned on me to take a photo.

For this recipe I used about 2 lbs of deboned elk shank meat and it turned out incredible. It was my first time not grinding up shank and I will definitely make it again!

CAAEA352-9C48-4D3E-91D3-291A381947AB.pngBFBAD01D-CCBF-4D3F-9871-B379F4640FE0.png

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu