Elk Taco Salad

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
We are having Elk Taco Salad tonight. One of my favorites. Pictures to follow!

The ingredients!

Attachments

• goodstuff.jpg
    goodstuff.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
Whats ur address and when will it be ready?

Sorry I forgot my manners.....Can I bring anything? Bottle of nice red wine?

The execution!

Attachments

• Dinner1.JPG
    Dinner1.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Dinner2.JPG
    Dinner2.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Dinner3.JPG
    Dinner3.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Continued preparation -

Attachments

• Dinner4.JPG
    Dinner4.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Dinner5.JPG
    Dinner5.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • Dinner6.JPG
    Dinner6.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 13
The result of the labor -

Attachments

• ElkTAcoSalad.jpg
    ElkTAcoSalad.jpg
    935.7 KB · Views: 49
I must say I'm proud of your photography improvement and also Darryl is right; every ingredient you put your hands turns in to really good food and I mean it! You're a great cook "A GREAT BRO" and you're starting to get me exited with your picture taking ;D

Papi

shoot, did I miss the party? That looked great. Nice work all the way through. Never thought of cast iron for the chiles I cheat and use a chefs torch. I'll try that next time. b

:eek: :eek: :eek: Damn John!!!!! That looks delicious! Any leftovers u dont want? lol! I'm gonna take u to cook at my house! lol! Great job NBK!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu