Epic Dove Hunt

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Went down to our usual opening day spot off Drew Rd. in El Centro and knocked them silly. We had birds on us from light on. You would have a short slow down then they would come in groups. We really had some great Eurasian Doves come in, I even hit a double on two of them. All in all a great opener as far as I am concerned, last year was allot slower. Birds where low and moving fast so lead them well, Good Luck. Going to try to head back down this weekend.

Mike

Cool. post up some bird pics................... The boys want to see your's and Justin's buck pictures too.

I am trying to upload several pics from Utah but I am having some issues. Going to work with Santiago tomm to get them up and posted, I hope all is well bro.

We were out in Blythe and had a great hunt. Shot limits of birds and had a great time. Spent the down time lounging in the river at our campground..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu