"Trust me.......My ex-wife was a keeper too...."

LMAO All three of mine were

but I believe in catch and release

O$iris said:
"Trust me.......My ex-wife was a keeper too...."

LMAO All three of mine were

but I believe in catch and release

:D

Lungpopper is right, anything to keep Hillary out. SCOTUS seats are of the utmost importance and the quickest way for us to lose our rights. If she gets in kiss all guns good bye, hunting good bye, open boarders, it won't stop.

I don't even know where to start with that North Korea statement lol.

Ha... This isn't my first rodeo:) I also have an ex-wife who was "a keeper" as well.. I totally understand where you guys are coming from. I do.. With that said at my age and experiences I think I'm okay deciding what I can and can't live with :) I do appreciate the concerns though. Like i said, I totally get it..
As far as the Don is concerned. I agree that the Dems and repubs are all in this together. The R's will happily loose to Killary as long as the Don doesn't get in.. He changes the game, Killary is status quoe nothing changes.. I'm not the biggest fan of the way Trump speaks and conducts himself publicly, but i do appreciate the things that he says about the state of our country.. I'm a bit disappointed though that out of the hundreds of millions in our country this is the best that we can come up with.. I try not to complain though as I know I couldn't do the job so.. To me the noms of the up coming SCOTUS's is super important! Definitely don't want Killary appointing our rights away! And she most definitely will! Man I hope she goes to prison!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu