Extreme Ground Squirrel hunting

Excellent shooting and video as usual. I'm glad that you showed the ammo as well. It looks like the squirrels were getting hit with a hammer, I could not see any exits or blood. Are you getting expansion past 100 yds? What is the FPS over 100 yds?
Thanks again for sharing.

Reactions: Crosman999
Thanks! I actually turned the gun down on power that's probably still making something like 68 fpe at 100 yards. Even though all three projectiles are same weight the slug looks to hold its value much better out past 100. The gun is shooting at 880 now, otherwise they would just explode. Haha I like the gun running at 906, shoots flat, but it gives up several shots! For Coyotes and Jackrabbit the guns a beast...GS hunting with it is a bit overkill

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu