Eyes to do the walking

sportyg

Oct 28, 2011
SoCal
Decided to let my eyes do the walking this year. Due to hunting turkey I was huffing and puffing walking up and down those hills and didn't even see a bird. Seeing how I a poor person and can't afford those high end binos I decided on these binos. Vortex 18X56 UHD binos.

20230526_175420.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Have heard above average things using the UHD optics. Will surely work for what you would want it to do!

Reactions: sportyg
I like them way better then my spotting scope they pull things in at long distances just great and have a large field of view.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu