F california

They still haven’t counted my vote
3d06a21377f28573cdb57c1c902198ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you vote by mail?

Sounds like a Mexican stand-off.

"I'll respect you, when you respect me."
-No, no... I'll respect YOU, when you respect ME!

Replace 'liberal' with 'conservative' and it's the exact same issue I have.
I find it hard to believe your liberal leanings get crapped on so harshly in SoCal.. you've got plenty of allies. My point was that it seems the lefties I talk to always get hysterical right away and aren't as "tolerant" as they preach. I enjoy civil discourse but it never ends up there with liberal folks. And when this is reinforced by the media and now soon to be the president-elect...

I find it hard to believe your liberal leanings get crapped on so harshly in SoCal.. you've got plenty of allies. My point was that it seems the lefties I talk to always get hysterical right away and aren't as "tolerant" as they preach. I enjoy civil discourse but it never ends up there with liberal folks. And when this is reinforced by the media and now soon to be the president-elect...
Sorry that has been your experience. Again, mine is the same in reverse... All I see on hunting forums and Facebook groups is how if you don't vote Trump you're voting for killing babies, $7.00 gasoline and seizure of all weapons. How can you have civil discourse with someone that hyperbolic? Like I'm gonna be stepping over dead babies when Biden enters office. Both sides are too far apart at this point to be civil, and that's the way people in power want it. If the masses are busy fighting eachother, they aren't paying attention to the oligarchs robbing them blind.

Reactions: monyako
@Zac The left has three goals at this point: 1) take the senate, 2) end the filibuster rule, and 3) expand the supreme court so the conservative majority is diluted.

This is an extension of the winner take all politics of both parties - not good or bad...just people wielding power.

Judges have become politicians in robes, and again, both sides. After the supreme court expect the judge machine to turn on in the other direction.

If I supported the Republican party, and I don't, I would focus on winning the Georgia senate seats - like my life depended on it.

The Democrats have abandoned working class people, and sunk into a sewer of identity politics and money. They now represent the top 25% and the tech economy. There is a path forward for the Republicans if they embrace populist policies and can attract Blacks and Latinos (expect the Democrats focus on Latinos a lot over the next four years). The southern strategy is a monkey trap, and Republicans will need to let go, or get used to being a minority party.

@Ramshackle I'm going to have to disagree. Conservatives are better at letting people talk. No one listens, of course, but the left is now clearly anti- free speech.

It has been said before but, if you are a hunter, which means you more than likely own firearms, watch out. It is a well know fact that the democrat party is anti gun and slowly but surly they will restrict your 2nd amendment rights. As long as there is a second amendment, our rights to own firearms will be protected but they will pass legislation to deeply restrict our rights. All you have to do is look at Ca. NY and other liberal states, to see how deeply they have cut into our rights, from restricting the types of firearm, the number we can purchase, the types of ammo, ect ect. I for one believe, given the opportunity the libs. will do everything they can to over turn the second amendment and, if you don't believe that, it's time to get your head out of the sand.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu