F****** cancer

Lost two sisters to cancer. two of my nieces had breast cancer. lucky for them it was found early.. My other sister had it and beat it. She is a 20+ year survivor. I agree F***ing cancer.

My wife has been fighting stage 4 pancreatic cancer for 3 years (they gave her 2 at diagnosis). I don’t know your circumstances but fight it. Also get genetic testing done preferably the second generation genetic testing that they’re doing now we found a drug that actually retarded the cancer for eight months. Unfortunately, it’s back but there’s another drug in development that hopefully she’ll get approved for soon and will keep fighting

Crazy how it can hit anyone at any time. Doesn’t care if you’re rich, poor, black, white, young, old, etc.

I wish anyone dealing with it all the best. Those of us that have already lost people we love are fighting with you.

Whatever you do, keep fighting. Never give up. My son will hit two years post treatment in August. Never thought we’d be able to say that.

Stay strong Ahidog. If you ever need to chat, hit me up.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
My thoughts are with you all. My household knows it all to well, unfortunately. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer at the end of last year. She just finished 20 weeks of chemo, and will be having surgery here in the next few weeks. She's been so strong, but its painful to watch.

I lost my 8 yr old niece 15 yrs ago, lost my father in law last month, lost my god-father last year... yup fuck cancer ! Stay strong and hope for the best.

Reactions: Papadeuce
I lost me Mum to pancreatic cancer but I was blessed to have her for 80 yrs. My brother in law has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 Lung cancer, poor guy doesn't drink nor smoke neither. FUDD cancer and look into holistic medicine besides traditional. Best of luck to all

Reactions: Papadeuce
Lost my mother to liver cancer in 1979 when she was sixty, it sucks for sure, she was young by todays standards and now would be a cureable event. Been helping take care of someone I care about pass away from Alzheimers for about the past fifteen years and I would say that it is even worse as to what it does to the people that surround them go through not to mention that they are healthy otherwise but cannot live their lives. and enjoy the blessings of age and family.

Reactions: skeet, MJB and Aeon
It might be the one thing everyone can agree on these days. Cancer is a scourge. My wife is two years post treatment for head and neck cancer. 36 radiation treatments directed at the side of her face. The effects will last forever but at least she’s alive. God bless you all.

So here it goes. About four months ago I fell out of the back of my pickup truck and broke 4 ribs. When I went into the emergency room they did a CAT scan to make sure I did not rupture any disc in my back. What they found were growths on my thyroid and a very large growth on my right side of my neck. The biopsy of the thyroid came back positive for cancer and has to be removed. They're not sure what the other growth is the doctor wants to remove that as well. He told me don't be surprised if the growth comes back positive. Live everyday like it's your last. Leave nothing to chance. I'm going to fight and give it hell. I hope to see you all in a Duck Blind one day.....

Watching my good neighbor go through stage 4 liver cancer, he won't make it through the summer unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu