Fantasy Football

msteele711

Always Learning
Apr 25, 2015
www.sandiegofishingclub.com
I know it is early but I am new to this site...just curious if you guys ever do a Fantasy Football League? It makes it fun to watch the games (Red Zone Channel) and everyone chips in a few bucks, hey maybe the winner has a requirement to host a Pizza Party somewhere at the end.

I was just sitting here thinking about Monday Night Football...LOL

Maybe 10 team Max...$25 buy in? Paypal works for payments.

Just a post to think about it...August will be here in no time.

Thx

m

I might be up for that. Haven't done FF in awhile, but money motivates me. Better do it this season, because if the Chargers leave town I'm boycotting football altogether. The 1st annual SCH league!

Shoot. I'm in 3 other leagues already. Sounds fun though. So would this be through yahoo?

I have seen all the different tools. No problem with Yahoo. They all have their quirks. Like Surf noted, once you get a FF team going at some point you watch Monday Night Football and have two players in it so you are engaged, Sunday night Football might become more interesting. You become more interested in the league and your individual players rather than the specific team so its a new perspective.

We can do an AutoDraft so the computer picks if there a newbies...or you do a Live Draft where you pic in order. Goal is to make it simple and fun. Then when you watch ESPN and see a Running back score a TD you think, "hmmm...good I have that guy...".

LOL

Just need about 8 to 10 players....

Plenty of time...Leagues don't start until August or so...good way to just have some fun on the side until there is time to go hunt something...

Thanks

Mike

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu