Fathers Day

G

Goyaałé

I hope all you dad's have a great Father's Day!! I will be out scouting for my fathers day. I am so excited for this season. I have and will continue to put in the hard work. I am running, walking, hiking with a minimum 30lbs in my day pack for 4.5 miles 4 days a week. Will step it up to 5 miles starting Monday. And putting in 50lbs in my big pack at least twice a week. I shoot about 600 to 800 arrows a week.
I have 3 different locations I will be scouting. Just in case. I will hunt from September till January if need be. I want 2 deer in my freezer.. I know it's a long shot for only one season under my belt. I can accept failure, but Failure from lack of Trying is unacceptable to me...... I hope you have a great evening and a happy Father's Day!!

Mark,

That's Red Ball (code name for Rancho Bernardo) in about 1996. It's now 4S ranch with Black Mt in the background.....Lots of doves met their maker there…..Even got a banded one time.

Reactions: DirtNapCity

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu