Federal Primers in stock!!!!!

KoozeDeer

Jul 18, 2016
Cabelas has federal 210's in stock!!!! Get them while you can. Just ordered 10 boxes

I'm so spoiled having 2 huge reloading stores close by. One within 5 min and one 25min away. I've never had a problem getting anything at all even 223 when things were bad. ;)

Seriously though if any one ever needs something they can't find I'd be glad to look and pick it up if need be.

I'm so spoiled having 2 huge reloading stores close by. One within 5 min and one 25min away. I've never had a problem getting anything at all even 223 when things were bad. ;)

Seriously though if any one ever needs something they can't find I'd be glad to look and pick it up if need be.
What part of town are you from? I haven't been able to find any for months?

for primers and powders, I support the local stores first.
reason1, they can keep more supply if they show movement in their inventory
reason2, save on hazmat shipping fees.

I'm sure there are more reasons...just google for local reloading stores. I use ReloadOC

Reactions: KoozeDeer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu