FedEx and ups will not ship guns

John,

I must be the luckiest guy goin'...For as much as I hunt and shoot, I have never had a problem ( 4 SBE's, one M-2, and a Ethos)...Oh, and they all have the rear safety...... :joy:

ps...I don't like the Nova or Vinci's...;)
Stevo. I watched you "Benelli click" on three greenheads. Then you yelled "God damn Benelli click". Mud Pidgeon witnessed it too. You must of forgotten about that one..... Hahahahaha!

Last edited:
Reactions: NBK
I would never ship my gun UPS or FedX after all as a young Marine I learned the difference between a rifle & gun. The DI's would have us hold our rifles out and say This is my rifle, Then have us grab our crotch and say this is my gun...Rifle for killing, gun for fun...One would have to do this any time one said gun instead of rifle.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu