The trail

Attachments

• WGI_0087.JPG
    WGI_0087.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
  • WGI_0084.JPG
    WGI_0084.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 41
Hey I know that spot.I was there tonight.Doe city for sure.Won't be long before the big boys are in there checking on them. there is a nice bass pond out back too.Just kidding don't get nervous.

Invisible man said:
Hey I know that spot.I was there tonight.Doe city for sure.Won't be long before the big boys are in there checking on them. there is a nice bass pond out back too.Just kidding don't get nervous.
Thats was funny.

@ Buckhunter, I asked today while down at Pendleton and I was told you can bring family and including extended family members, ie...brother in laws and so forth... My wife brothers doesn't hunt, I could use a brother in law ;) Just saying.

On another note there have been some nice bucks taken at Pendleton this year but not as near as nice as some of the D-16 bucks that have been posted. I think biggest problem is that guys/gals shoot the first thing they see.

Last night we watched a guy at last light shoot a doe when a nice buck was maybe 30 yards behind her. If anyone is familiar with the Oscar 1 area on Pendleton we believed it was the big 3x3 that used to roam the hills overlooking pistol range.

Patience is key in anything you do...

Bowhunter_619 said:
@ Buckhunter, I asked today while down at Pendleton and I was told you can bring family and including extended family members, ie...brother in laws and so forth... My wife brothers doesn't hunt, I could use a brother in law ;) Just saying.

I would love to, is an A22 tag good there? or is the base D15 ?

I used to hunt Pendleton when I was young and we took some nice deer out of the Oscars and Whiskeys. Lots of ticks up there thou.

Bowhunter_619 said:
Usually it is but this year with new ALDS licensing it is G-10 or AO tags only.

Until next year then. Thanks for the offer.

Used to work there on CPen. Hunting is military & family, DOD, retired military, only. Great hunting there both deer & ducks. Never upland game there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu