Finally it clicked

CLarson757

Dec 29, 2019
Been hunting seriously for 2ish years and finally was able to get not one, but two archery deer! One muley doe and one whitetail doe. Muley was a 20yrd shot, lung and a little far back in the gut on a hard quartering away shot. Ran 20 yards and dropped. She came from D16. The Whitetail came from Missouri on the last two days of their archery season. Last shooting light, 3x3 buck came in but not legal in MO. Big doe gave me a beautiful broadside 40 yard shot. She ran 30yards and folded up. Both complete pass through shots. Completely floored with how 2020 season ended for me. Especially since I missed a rifle buck this year. On top of that I had my entire bow setup stolen from my truck the night before a hunt. Just couldn’t catch a break until finally I did.1CE9643F-DDFB-4F41-A160-579559F73BE4.jpeg5F6FD6FB-F467-412C-AB2C-642447B47B93.jpeg

Last edited:
Way to not let that bs that happened to you get in the way! Congrats dude on getting after it and getting it done..with a bow none the less

definitely felt defeated after missing a nice rifle buck and having my gear stolen. It didn’t matter as soon as the muley doe was on the ground. Especially since it was late December and another season was almost over. Feels good to win one (or two in this case).

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu