Fine firearms completes my 6 woa build

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Was having trouble getting a mount with 20moa of slope built in for my 6 woa AR. Seems like everyone is out of everything. Called up John and he had exactly what I needed. Fine Firearms completed the build with a bad ass addland mount.
386687AA-AF41-47E5-B107-2D34300523BE-1494-000000DABD853081_zps20a82e58.jpg

honestly i am not sure how i like the scope...

The quality is great and its bright and clear. amazing how 24x can bring far away in close. It will rock for killing small stuff like ground squirrels and such but not sure how it will play out as a coyote gun. I am going to use it and play around with it and decide then. half a chance i might put a holo sight 45deg off set for close quarters coyote combat.

Vortex got some points from me on this buy. When the scope showed up it had a lil something inside in the lower half of the reticle. I called them up and they emailed me a ready to print fed-ex label. dropped it off and 8 days later it was back ready to go. Yes it was a failure in QC that it got out but they made very good on it and got it back fast!

Jim Is your AR ready to shoot yet?

Aeon said:
Jim Is your AR ready to shoot yet?

I wish. I have a long way to go. Still waiting for the lower from JD. I have a stock, trigger guard, grip, and a how to video. LOL. I'd like to get down to Fine Firearms for some help too.

Nice looking setup. A friend of mine had a similar experiece with Vortex customer service. Nice to see a company that truly does stand behind their product.At 24x you could do a number on a prarie dog town with that 6 WOA!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu