Fine Firearms - Exceptional place

msteiger

Oct 16, 2012
San Diego
This topic has been covered but is worth reiteration. I bought my rig there 3 years ago and John (NBK) set me up right!

Last night I posted on here that I tripped and fell while hunting and was worried about my scope zero. John told me to come on it and he'd check it out. I went by this morning. Even though there were (potentially paying) customers in the shop, he looked over my rig, checked screw torques, and took a bore sight. That's service after the sale!

Thanks John.

John and his staff add tremendous value to every purchase, in fact to every visit. Local shops with professionals who know their customers as well as their business: you can't beat that.

Lungpopper said:
That's a great reason to shop local.
Yup. Especially if you're new to the area or inexperienced with hunting in any way. John helped me break in my rifle and adjust my optics, has even invited me in when I was having problems so he could correct things if needed (as he did with Matt). He connected me with other hunters and got me started on SCH. Local rocks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu