First dead yote with the new Hellfire

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Nov 17, 2012
Taft
Called in a double on the first stand at 9:10 took 1:56 seconds. First one came to about 20 yards busted before we could shotgun it. Took off running and hit her at about 234 yards ツ

Forgot about the "Happy New Years" eyeball shot. Strong work!

What we are keeping track now?

Nice Taft :) keep it up dude

Aeon said:

I believe we do need to keep track. Weren't you trying to avoid being dethroned?

So far I'm envisioning you on a slippery staircase, however futile......desperately attempting to claw your way back to the top where Taft and LP are doing battle. ;)

Just stirring the pot. Nothing like a friendly competition. :)

I was busy whacking sprig this weekend. Broke my boat so the season might be over.

55FF1633-DF92-4D84-8E66-67BAA19BA318-6388-0000035576A5BD77_zpscbc69d0e.jpg

I'm not the king, I prefer dictator

Breacher said:
Aeon said:

I believe we do need to keep track. Weren't you trying to avoid being dethroned?

So far I'm envisioning you on a slippery staircase, however futile......desperatey attempting to claw your way back to the top where Taft and LP are doing battle. ;)

Just stirring the pot. Nothing like a friendly competition. :)

Nice job of "STIRRING THE POT",,,,,,,,LOL

You guys will blow me out of the water on this keeping track thing..
Im way to inexperienced on killing stuff ;)

TaftHunter said:

Yeah, cuz after you've killed so many its easy to lose track.........

Breacher said:
TaftHunter said:

Yeah, cuz after you've killed so many its easy to lose track.........

Yeah I lost count after like 70....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu