First one of the morning..

Nice me and the boys head out there next Wednesday until the season closes on Sunday. Good luck Hatchet....get em' boys!

Its africa cold out here..im sitting in yhe truck with heater on blogging on social media..while the triple headed monster is stalking a herd with stick and string....i suspect one will come back to grab the rifle here in a bit after they blow thier stalk ..im not leaving the rigg
...ever.....i can smell the odor of stink pig even with the windows rolled up
..L.O.L

Been tuff...these damn ratts dont like the cold...2 more to go, man i gotta get out of here...

Cold enough...he,s a kid..does not no any better...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu