Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
I missed with my bow. My buddy shot his first turkey

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
15.6 lbs no spurs 5 1/2 in beard 40 yards. G
Little jake. It is my friends first. That's it only one we had a shot at better luck next time

He was pumped it hung up at 42 yards for about 45 mins I had to switch calls 4 times then he Cleared an Oaktree. I was inches from knocking his head off with a rage. The arrow hit behind him and he ran foward to me stopped at 30 I knocked another arrow and my friend blew him away it was cool. When he started comming in he was 330 yards so long story short it was a great first bird

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu