Fishing at Lake-X

invisible man

Walk The Line
Oct 7, 2011
About 20 feet up
I promised my buddies kid I would take him to my secret bass hole to try out his new float tube. We got there at grey light and it was kinda cold so he started out in the boat till the sun got up. We picked up 40 fish on top throwing Rapalas in about an hour. Then he spent the rest of the day in the tube. He didn't get a big fish but he got to catch his first float tube bass, and he got to experience fish schooled up under shad. We quit counting at 75 fish. Worm bite was insane too. Great morning at Lake-X.

Attachments

• Lake-X3.jpg
    Lake-X3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • Lake-X4.jpg
    Lake-X4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • can01.jpg
    can01.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 25
  • can05.jpg
    can05.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu