fishing

sherpa

Nov 21, 2011
Flynn Springs
I fished Co. river Tues evening, Wed and a short session in Thur. for 16 Bass 2 Strippers, 1 1/2lb Bluegill and arrowed a 9lb 4oz Carp the Bass were 3lb 6oz, 3lb 4oz, 3lb 1oz and the rest were from 2lb 6oz and down The Strippers were small but they were like the surface bite at EC lots of them but picky to catch, first fish I ever arrowed but just started will try to figure out how to post pics

Strippers!? Can you tell me that spot?

Sounds like a great trip. The river is a fun place to fish.

I love them strippers

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430455315.174993.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430455315.174993.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 26
the "strippers" probably came from south of the border? ;)

Attachments

• bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    868.1 KB · Views: 81
I had a fat stripper on my rod last night but she popped off before I could get it in

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu