Flathats and Skittles...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Got back on the youtube hunter channel tonight as I have not hunted in a month.... Hardly any dead mammals.. But lots of Skittles and Flathats...Does that work?....If so..I'm going to Walmart tomorrow!!!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Got back on the youtube hunter channel tonight as I have not hunted in a month.... Hardly any dead mammals.. But lots of Skittles and Flathats...Does that work?....If so..I'm going to Walmart tomorrow!!!
Ca. has purposed a bill that if passed, would ban the sales of Skittles. Nice to have big brother watching out for us.

CA is trying to be Europe. Europe banned them last year.

First a run on his bank, now skittles!!!

Its time for hoarding again now that covid is over.

Reactions: sportyg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu