Flood Up Maps - San Luis - Mendota

what are the P #s out in the bad lands. that area has quail dove and deer :)

i was told by a friend

Potrero Unit. The LMP says eventually small game hunting, but Lockheed Martin needs to clean it up first and there's more high fire hazard out there so not sure if it will ever happen.

One side note: Possible Pig hunting was mentioned for SJWA Davis Unit. IMHO only archery would ever get passed and they have to have an abundance of them. I've only seen one out by the E ponds a long time ago.

Potrero Unit. The LMP says eventually small game hunting, but Lockheed Martin needs to clean it up first and there's more high fire hazard out there so not sure if it will ever happen.

One side note: Possible Pig hunting was mentioned for SJWA Davis Unit. IMHO only archery would ever get passed and they have to have an abundance of them. I've only seen one out by the E ponds a long time ago.

All I've got to say about the pigs... Things That Go Bump in the night. They're out there trust me

Slinky70, the new Wister management seem to be way more on top of things. If you haven't been out yet this year when you do I hope you will be as pleasantly surprised as I was.

Reactions: jth
Not sure there is enough deep water anymore at Wister. Did not see any boats there last year. Most ponds are knee deep.
just me making a joke... there have never been boats at wooster. it would be fun to slide there but not going to happen :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu