FNG SAN DIEGO FROM S.C.

Hey welcome to SCH congrats on the new job and gotta give you a shout out for your service !!! I recently was in SC went to Columbia my daughter is in Georgia . Her husband is Air Force stationed at Fort Gordon . On their off days they like to hang out in a little town called Aiken . I hope you get to make it home sometime now with the new job giving you the time isn't it like 4 on , 4 off, with the FD ?

Thank you. Oh yeah Aiken is a cool place a world of difference than out here on the west coast. I hope so as well. The schedule fluctuates but I'm def. hoping to get to go home every now and then.

Reactions: Bigfin
My wife has an uncle who lives and hunts out there who wants to show me the ropes of Elk hunting..so super fortunate for that. Guess you can say it's a little of both without the price tag of hiring an outfitter.

Doesn't really get better than that man. I hope you get on one and get to create a badass experience with family.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu