FOR SALE.......Eliseo Universal Match Rifle $4k

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
ok so this might be a lil bit odd but here we go anyways. FOR SALE....
One very slightly used 6mm dasher, (under 100 rounds) chambered Eliseo UMR rifle. Parts list..... Pierce custom action in a Eliseo tube chassis, integrated 20moa rail, Jewell trigger set at 1lb. Bench mark barrel. fast twist to shoot the bigger 6mm bullets, Gen 3 bastard brake, Custom ceracoat paint job.
20200405_151219.jpg

Ad updated now rifle only $4k

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a cool rifle. So your not doing any PRS now? Or are you going bigger for longer range PRS matches?

i know right? this is pretty cool for someone. all the parts you need to reload and shoot

Oh God no......
I'll be honest here, prs is not my game. Yes I think it's way cool and super amazing. To be competitive you have to practice and shoot prs. So I'm not good at doing things half ass and well, between long range fclass and hunting my prs time was just not going to be there. Yes I want to fund another project but that's thats not the reason I'm doing it.... If it sells great if not I'll kill squirrels with it

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER
Ad updated 3800 rifle only. I'm dumping all the reloading gear on gunbroker and accurate shooter

Come on @HATCHET1 you know you can't shoot braked guns out the window. That's a rookie move.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu