FOR SALE.......Eliseo Universal Match Rifle $4k

come on i know you guys got your stim money !!!!

Reactions: MAG 1
Man I wish I qualified for that gov money...but I got mama working way to much over time so I can hunt more...she's damn lucky to have me!!!

Just a FYI this gun is still here and for sale

its only like 18 lol and you do not have a 172 yet....

Is this the gun my old semi custom 7 mag beat out at the 1200 yard in the hotshot competition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@TaftHunter no that was the saum, this one is the lil dasher.

Don't you have something better to do like post another omg I love my gf post on fb? :)

Lmao that’s right you had to change your caliber after that one, my bad!!

Hey now… only a couple more months and it will be nothing but dead animals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not when you find out you got triplets on the way..... Time to sell that 7mag

Reactions: TRICER
its still here :) and still for sale..

i am not motivated but i might stick this thing on gun broker

just wondering is it still for sale im looking for one its a year wait to get one built

no, i started shooting prone sling with it..... you know because i need more things to do that are stupid hard

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu