For Sale Marlin 1895g 45-70

CaptJgray

Aug 20, 2013
This gun is in great condition, never been fired. I may still have the box but the wife may have thrown it out during our remodel... :-[

My daughter would like a new lab puppy so I tad her I would see if I could sell a couple guns that I don't use to help her fund it.

she's 9 and has saved up 240.00 (unbeknownst to me or my wife). Her reply was you give me 5 dollars for every A on my report card and i get 1 dollar for every 100% on tests… She is a GATE student and loves to hunt/fish/and play softball.

Im pretty sure she deserves a new puppy!

Im asking 550.00 for it.
if your interested make me an offer.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 67
Wife and Daughter just left for DC for a few days, probably gonna surprise my daughter with a puppy when they get home

If anyone is interested in the rifle now is your chance, Im sure my wife will be killing me after she sees the puppy...

of course you can wait and contact her next week, I'm sure all my stuff will be on clearance!

I wish I could take it off your hands. It wools like a mic piece that would go well with my 45-70 sharps. But I'm selling my own stuff to raise money for duck season

sunny
yes
Ijust hadn't been down this way on the forum in a while

shoot me a text 5623058125

and still looking for a puppy...

Springer, Lab, chessie, or Golden. Do not care about pedigree

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu