For winds sake

xjon

Jul 26, 2014
Where do you pee? I carry a gatorade bottle to pee into while hunting still. Then I empty it out when moving out. Just paranoid of game winding my smell. Is this necessary? I notice its not one of the things to "must carry in pack" while hunting.
image_zpsancodzcx.jpeg

image_zpsancodzcx.jpeg

Lots of over thinking, I think.....lol.....Just don't pee near your stand......If you do, go down wind of site.

I carry a bottle too. I don't pee within a half mile of my stand. I also hunt where there are cattle. I carry a gallon zip lock bag and scoop up a semi fresh cow party. I place the open ziplock at the bottom of my stand. This really masks my smell. I actually have more deer coming from my downwind side. Unfortunately the terrain doesn't allow for me to hunt my area and play the wind. The wind constantly swirls. This works for me though. Just found for thought, in case you hunt near cattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu