Forum Enhancements and Improved User Experience

Aeon said:
Not being difficult at all.

two things were going on i think. There is a small wait time after you modify someones Karma... prevents people just clicking all day to build Karma. The other was a minimum post count that i now lowered to 20 posts.

you can not modify your own karma :) thats bad karma. Look under the Avatar of a user you wish to give or take some love from. you will see the Now renamed Karma+1 and Karma -1 buttons. its a bit more intuitive now :)

let me know if that fixes it for you

Aeon-Sorry that last post had an image that was an image within an image...

I was trying to show you how it appears on my screen. There is nothing like what you are describing under the avatar. Here it is again (less confusing though).

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 32
im not seeing it either, thought it was a firefox problem so i tried internet explorer..still not seeing it... possibly its only set for admins or moderators right now

seeing the karma on posts but not the icons to add karma

i also fixed the -1 i gave you when i was testing :)

test test image resize on the fly

Attachments

• testimage.jpg
    testimage.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 31
another test

Attachments

• testimage2.jpg
    testimage2.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 32
I guess you spend time working on other things other than the forum. :mad:

forum images are now resizing to a max of 800x800 This should keep the images you guys post from blowing out the side of the forum. example would be when you post a 4meg 3264x2448 image it will display it as a 800x600 image. You can click on them and get the full res images and all the detail!!!!!!

let me know if you like it at 800x800 its a balance between what most browsers run and phones......

Thanks

The Janitor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu